The CPAP / BIPAP Travel Pillow was developed by Putnams with CPAP users for improving the sleep quality of Sleep Aponea sufferers.
It is British made from flexi-polyurethane foam, the same as the original Putnam Pillow design which has been enjoyed by users for decades.
Weighing in at only 0.4kg is it extremely light weight. This travel pillow is smaller than the other CPAP Pillow's in the Putnam's range and made exclusively for travelling.
- Recommended by the British Snoring & Sleep Apnoea Association.
- British Made.
- Zipped & washable coolmax cover included, so your head will stay cool whilst sleeping.
- W 13'' x L 12'' x D 5'' (33cm x 31cm x 13cm) - Royal
- 2 Year Guarantee.
The Putnams CPAP Pillow range deals with common complains including:
- Mask pressure on the face
- Mask leaks (air blowing into eyes reduction in mask pressure)
- General discomfort whilst at the same time using our vast experience in back care to improve posture whilst sleeping to reduce neck and back pain.
CPAP Travel Pillow features:
- Ear recess for side sleeping
- Curved recess for shoulders (if side sleeper)
- Rounded soft neck support
- Contoured ventilation to help heat escape from your face
- NIV (non invasive ventilation)
- Sleep Apnoea CPAP
- Sleep Apnoea Bi-Level
- Sleep Apnoea Facial Interface
- Sleep Apnoea APAP
- Oxygen Concentrators
- Oxygen Systems
- Respiratory Measurement Devices (Capnograph & Others)
Q & A
All postage costs are calculated for products being shipped within the United Kingdom. Please note, we do not deliver Internationally.
Postage of lighter items £4.95. These items will be sent by Royal Mail or courier service, higher value orders may need to be signed for.
Postage of heavier items (over 10kg) e.g. Saddle Stools £10.95
Please allow up to 5 working days for delivery in the UK. We often send items out in 1-2 working days but ask you to allow up to 5 working days in case items are sent directly from our suppliers/manufacturers as this can result in a slight time delay. If you would like to be sure when we are able to send an item out please feel free to contact us with details of the products you would like to order and we can confirm how quickly you are likely to receive your order.
Some of our products are dispatched from more than one warehouse, therefore you may receive more than one delivery.
The Sittingwell 30 day money back guarantee covers the full refund of the product itself and not shipping costs. The customer will be liable for the full postage costs of returning any unwanted items. We recommend that you use a courier or Royal Mail tracked service where safe arrival can be tracked.
Should you need to return any of your products by the 30 day money back period please enclose the product along with all packaging and your details.
Please send returns to:
C/O Rachael Wall
As soon as we have safely received your products we will contact you and issue a full refund on the cost of the products returned.