Spiky Twin Roller
- Hand Held Massage Stick for self mofascial release work.
- Twin rotating spiky balls for focused self-massage
- Ball positioned perfectly to massage the muscles beside the spine
- Stick is 42cm long, each spiky ball has a 10cm diameter
- Available in Blue or Purple
The Sissel Spiky Twin Roller Massage Stick is a simple tool to use for self massage and myofacial release work.
Being a hand held device you can accurately work into the tension spots within your muscles. The spiky balls provide extra stimulation and pressure points.
General benefits of using a Massage Stick:
- relaxing tense muscles and easing general stiffness and tension
- The two balls are positioned for comfortably massaging the muscles along the spinal column
- Myofacial release work can improve
- stimulate metabolism
- improve lymphatic circulation
- made from durable plastic
- twin spiky 10cm balls, free rolling on a long handle
- Available in Blue or Purple & Grey.
Q & A
All postage costs are calculated for products being shipped within the United Kingdom. Please note, we do not deliver Internationally.
Postage of lighter items £4.95. These items will be sent by Royal Mail or courier service, higher value orders may need to be signed for.
Postage of heavier items (over 10kg) e.g. Saddle Stools £10.95
Please allow up to 5 working days for delivery in the UK. We often send items out in 1-2 working days but ask you to allow up to 5 working days in case items are sent directly from our suppliers/manufacturers as this can result in a slight time delay. If you would like to be sure when we are able to send an item out please feel free to contact us with details of the products you would like to order and we can confirm how quickly you are likely to receive your order.
Some of our products are dispatched from more than one warehouse, therefore you may receive more than one delivery.
The Sittingwell 30 day money back guarantee covers the full refund of the product itself and not shipping costs. The customer will be liable for the full postage costs of returning any unwanted items. We recommend that you use a courier or Royal Mail tracked service where safe arrival can be tracked.
Should you need to return any of your products by the 30 day money back period please enclose the product along with all packaging and your details.
Please send returns to:
C/O Rachael Wall
As soon as we have safely received your products we will contact you and issue a full refund on the cost of the products returned.