Protect Your Hands When Pruning Roses, Brambles, Nettles and more
- Protect your hands when pruning.
- Available in orange, red or purple.
- Small enough to pop in your pocket.
- East to use.
- Leaves your other hand free to use the secateurs.
- Makes the perfect gift for any gardener.
These are a best kept secret. These thorn protection gloves are the perfect item protect your hands when pruning roses, nettles, brambles, anything that is a potential source of pain whilst gardening. They're even great to scooping up a handle of garden waste/trimming.
These Papillon thorn protection gloves are a marvellous invention.
- No more getting caught up and snagged on thorns with your gloves.
- No more unexpectedly being stabbed by your rose bush or brambles.
- No more being stung.
- Take them out walking so that walking narrow overgrown paths is no longer an obstacle course.
They are so easy to use and they fit all hand sizes. Personally I hate it when gloves just don't quite fit properly or get wet whilst you're gardening. You can easily hold the offending item with your thorn protection glove and prune it away with your other hand.
Because it is non-slip you can just grab hold of branches and pull them out too.
They are really small, durable and lightweight and easily pop in a pocket.
These will also make a fantastic Christmas present for friends and family members. The gift they never realised they needed and now couldn't live without...
Q & A
There are no questions yet