CPAP Pillows are designed to help overcome a number of problems that you could experience when trying to sleep on a conventional pillow.
All of the CPAP pillows in our range are Class 1 medical devices and recommended by the British Snoring & Sleep Apnoea Association.
All of these pillows have an ear and shoulder recess plus a contoured area for your mask to allow ventilation/for heat to escape. All of which reduces:
- Pressure around your mask.
- Aches and pains from sleeping on a traditional pillow as your head and neck can relax.
- Air leaks around your CPAP face mask
- All of the CPAP pillows are class 1 medical devices and recommended by the British Snoring & Sleep Apnoea Association.
The CPAP pillows in our range are suitable for the following devices.
- NIV (non invasive ventilation)
- Sleep Apnoea CPAP
- Sleep Apnoea Bi-Level
- Sleep Apnoea Facial Interface
- Sleep Apnoea APAP
- Oxygen Concentrators
- Oxygen Systems
- Respiratory Measurement Devices (Capnograph & Others)
They’re all British made, come with a 2 year guarantee. So with the choice of size, foam, memory foam and travel pillows coupled with the 30 day Sittingwell no quibble 30 day returns policy we’re confident you will find the perfect pillow for your needs.